For those who like a subtle warmness with a lot of flavour, we have mixed our Macadamia Nut Oil with the flavour from Tasmanian Pepper Leaf.
The oil has then been balanced with the flavours of Native Mint and Lemon Myrtle.
The blend has a smooth peppery taste and is suitable for salads, as dipping oil or drizzled over pasta, stir fries and red meat.
- Goes particularly well in dishes with a delicate flavour.
- Drizzle a little over plain pasta or noodles.
- Replace the butter in mashed potato (only a small amount required).
- Brush on potatoes before baking.
- Saute´ mushrooms.
- Mix a little with sour cream for a dressing.
- Massage on steak ½ hour before cooking. Drizzle over a salad with a soft white vinegar.
Bronze Medal Winner 2017 Sydney Royal Fine Food~Silver Medal Winner 2007 Sydney Royal Fine Food & 2009 Royal Melbourne Fine Food Award~Bronze Medal Winner 2008 Mudgee Fine Food & 2006 Sydney Royal Fine Food.