Andrew Fielke is a foremost authority and pioneer of innovative Australian native cuisine in the modern era. He is also a talented, award-winning chef with decades of international experience, including in Switzerland, Austria and London’s Savoy Hotel.
- A wonderful resource on Australian native ingredients
- Winner of the Gourmand Best in the World Cookbook 2021 (Indigenous Foods category)
- Includes 135 delicious recipes by renowned chef Andrew Fielke
- Includes extensive flavour, aroma, texture and usage notes
- Provides substitute ingredients for when others are out of season
263 x 210mm portrait, 280 pages, full colour throughout, hardback