Hosted by: Oz Tukka
Contact host: firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 4942 6356
Date and time: Saturday 17th February 2024, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm AEDT
Location: Oz Tukka – Unit 4, 1 Seasands Drive Redhead 2290 Awabakal Land Australia
We are located directly behind Kindy Patch Preschool (cnr Kalaroo Rd and Seasands Drive), in the row of green and purple units. Parking onsite at our door.
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon out with friends or come on your own to meet some new ones!
In this experience you will be welcomed into the ‘Oz Tukka’ world with Linda and Ray, owners of Oz Tukka. Held in the Oz Tukka factory, Linda and Ray will show you behind the scenes of creating the Oz Tukka product, explain where the native ingredients are sourced and how they are processed onsite.
While seated, you will be introduced to some of the vast range of Australian native botanicals that are available. A highly engaging and interactive talk discussing the edible, medicinal and cultural uses of a range of species.
Followed by an afternoon tea of native inspired finger food and beverages.
You will also have the opportunity to do some shopping in the peace and quiet of our small factory, or purchase some native ingredients or plants after been inspired by your afternoon experience.
Terms and Conditions
We usually require at least 10 participants for our experiences to run viably. If we are unable to gain enough participants, we will happily move you to another class of your choosing. Alternately, we can arrange for a credit note to be used at a later date or a refund.
- Please be aware we do not offer refunds/transfers into other events/credits due to change in personal circumstances, including illness.
- For whatever reason a person/s is not able to attend, we welcome a person/s of your choosing to take the place, providing there is no change in dietary circumstances from the original ticket holder.
- We require all dietary/allergy information to be disclosed prior to purchase. If any dietary/allergies are present, please contact us before purchasing a ticket. We cannot provide a credit/refund/transfer due to dietary/allergy requirements after purchase.
- We reserve the right to alter/cancel/postpone a class at any time. If this is to occur you are welcome to a refund/credit/transfer.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the session. You are still welcome if you are running late, however we may start without you.
- We ask if a person/s is/are presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms and/or have the COVID-19 virus that they refrain from attending. Please contact us if this is the case.
- Once a ticket is purchased, it is assumed that you have read and agree to these terms. For more information please call us on 4942 6356
Thank you for your understanding.