Wild Pepper Macadamia Oil
For those who like a subtle warmness with a lot of flavour, we have mixed our Macadamia Nut Oil with the flavour from Tasmanian Pepper Leaf.
The oil has then been balanced with the flavours of Native Mint and Lemon Myrtle.
The blend has a smooth peppery taste and is suitable for salads, as dipping oil or drizzled over pasta, stir fries and red meat.
- Goes particularly well in dishes with a delicate flavour.
- Drizzle a little over plain pasta or noodles.
- Replace the butter in mashed potato (only a small amount required).
- Brush on potatoes before baking.
- Saute´ mushrooms.
- Mix a little with sour cream for a dressing.
- Massage on steak ½ hour before cooking. Drizzle over a salad with a soft white vinegar.
Bronze Medal Winner 2017 Sydney Royal Fine Food~Silver Medal Winner 2007 Sydney Royal Fine Food & 2009 Royal Melbourne Fine Food Award~Bronze Medal Winner 2008 Mudgee Fine Food & 2006 Sydney Royal Fine Food.
Macadamia nut oil is a healthy alternative to other food oils with its high levels of monounsaturates (80-85%), no cholesterol and with signiﬁcant levels of natural antioxidants.
Macadamia oil tolerates high temperatures with a smoke point at 200° - 210° C and a flash point at 252° C. so is perfect for shallow frying and it can be used as a tasty alternative to other oil in baking.
Oz Tukka macadamia nut oil is cold pressed with no further reﬁning processes.
Ingredients: Cold-pressed macadamia oil, pepper leaf extract, lemon myrtle extract and native mint extract.